Thursday, February 11, 2010

dumb q & a from facebook

I think this is only the second time I've ever filled out one of these "tag other people!" thingies doing the rounds of facebook. I really need less time on my hands.....

47 Questions & Answers

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My middle name is one of those "run in the family" things (my mum has it, my Nan has is, and it was my great-grandmother's first name. That looks more confusing in type than it is).

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
To be honest I cried myself to sleep a few nights ago, having a big stupid sad about where my life is... Don't worry, I got over it! Life is okay, and will get even better.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yes, when it’s the nice stuff. The scribbled get-it-down-fast isn’t so pretty, and my shorthand looks like mutant chicken scratchings.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam....no, really not. I just like saying it. What is a lunch meat, anyway?

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
nope

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yep. I bring chocolate to the table. And hey, I’d know what I liked.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Sarcasm? Me? No, never. Evvver.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
yep

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
erm...I'm scared of my eyeballs sploinking out at the bottom :(
I'd love to skydive though, so go figure.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Hot porridge on a cold day...pinch of cinnamon...mmmm

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
...no. Shut up, mum.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
I have to pick just one? Ummm... any citrus sorbet. Better *with* chocolate, course.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their hands, and if they laugh easily.

15. RED OR PINK?
ew. red? I guess. At least it's not pink. Purple please. Or green.

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Hating what I look like. Must get over self. Getting there.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My little sister.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
Yes! Right now! ...erm, really not particularly?

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
black pants......bare feet, who wears shoes at home?

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
a lawnmower outside somewhere and the "lush" mix on soma.fm

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
…how is this different from the colour question, hmmmm?
I would be one of those ace silvery metallic ones that came out all sparkly, yeah! Bronze!

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Good coffee. The bush after rain. Lemon peel. Struck matches.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
….a friggin’ telemarketer who I hung up on THREE TIMES before he got the message. Rude!

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Hockey! …which is more like only sport I watch. Except to laugh at curling.

27. HAIR COLOR?
Auburn turned dark by living in a cave.

28. EYE COLOR?
I’m told it’s “hazel”…brown works for me.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Nope. I always wanted to wear glasses tho. Went and got tested just in case. 20/20 vision, boooo.

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Vietnamese pho (mmm noodles). Anything Japanese (well, almost). Chocolate (duh). Nutella (evil). Yellow apples.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings (preferably with a decent story first). Scary movies either put me to sleep or give me bad dreams, these days.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
You and Me and Everyone We Know (odd little American indie film)

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
…black. It has pretty lace on it though? I’m not completely boring, honest…

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Winter winter winter let it snoooooooow.

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Kisses. No, wait, hugs. Wait, why do we have to decide?

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND TO?
….YOU.

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
…YOU! …oh ok sorry, I was wrong, my bad.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
A sci-fi trilogy called Behemoth by Peter Watts which is much better than I expected.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Touch pad. Laptop. Um…fingerprints?

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Spicks and Specks!!

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S)?
My cat purring (well, any cat purring). Rain on the roof. An orchestra tuning up.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
I guess…the UK? Is that the furthest around? Must be.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I can write good like. Working on making my design eye better. Oh, and I can usually make people laugh :)

46 WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Gosford

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
…YOURS! (really!)

No comments: